Our client is a real estate investor and portfolio holder operating on the Berlin market since 2016, founded by a group of international partners with extensive experience in real estate development. With a sustainable and long-term business model, the firm has developed into an important and competitive player in the real estate market. With its current projects realized in Berlin, the firm focuses on medium to high quality residential construction.
The office is very centrally located and has a modern design. The corporate culture is open and impresses with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. Due to the internationality of the company, exciting and varied tasks are assigned to the team.
Due to the positive development and in view of the planned further expansion, we are looking for a professionally experienced (senior) project manager (m/f/d) at the Berlin location for our client at the earliest possible date, who would like to help shape the history of the company.
- Holistic responsibility from planning to implementation and handover for large-volume inner-city new building projects
- Taking over the complete coordination of the various project participants as well as accompanying the selection process for external partners (specialist planners, architects, construction companies, etc.)
- Participation in the conception of construction projects with a focus on the residential sector
- Implementation of commercial/technical due diligence for acquisitions
- Communicating and controlling instance to all participation groups over all project phases
- Coordination with brokers regarding the marketing strategy and control of processes
- Preparation of relevant sales documents/contracts (declaration of division/purchase contract/basic deed, etc.)
- Overall responsibility for the cost, quality and timely execution of the projects
- Preparation and management of project meetings
- Technical/commercial support and advice on organisational and strategic tasks within the company
- Close cooperation with the management incl. preparation of the necessary reports
- Completed university studies with focus on architecture or civil engineering or project management
- Several years of professional experience in project management, project development or the independent management of new building projects, preferably in the field of residential
- Knowledge of public procurement, planning and contract law as well as in dealing with authorities, legislation and relevant building regulations
- High process and project management competence as well as distinct ability for interdisciplinary thinking
- Profound commercial understanding
- Conceptual, structured and result-oriented working method
- Resilient network in the industry is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Very good knowledge of English
- (Very good) knowledge of Russian desirable
- Attractive compensation package
- Pool car (possibly company car)
- Perspective for development to branch manager (m/f/d)
- Possibility of a home office
Then apply using the application button integrated here or call our specialist consultant, Ms. Alina Schöne, who has been exclusively commissioned by the client, on +49 30 577 0051 46 to find out more details about this position in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!