Frankfurt am Main
Our client is an international asset management company with offices across the globe. The business segments are focused on activities within real estate, financial services and corporate investments. Within real estate, our client provides a full service within the entire lifecycle of real estate.
Currently, their portfolio (office, hotel and retail) has a value of several hundred million Euros and is spread across Germany and Europe.
The opportunity has now arisen for a permanent position in Frankfurt for a driven, highly skilled and commercial acting Head of Asset Management (m/f/d), who will be overall responsible for their portfolio in the German speaking countries.
Field of activity
- Overall responsibility for the entire commercial real estate portfolio
- Responsibility of other European branches to follow
- Managing a lean team of asset managers
- First point of contact for all asset management tasks and strategies
- Management of all leasing activities including negotiations from A to Z
- Managing of external service providers and partners such as leasing-, marketing and PR-Agencies-, property- and facility managers, technical advisors, architects, fit-out project management, lawyers, local authorities etc.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting the annual budget of each property (income and expense parts) and annual corporate budget of the asset management company
- Supporting the investment team through in-depth evaluations from an asset management perspective
- Close collaboration with other internal departments
- Reporting on a regular basis to the senior management
- Cooperation and assistance on evaluation of attractiveness from a technical and commercial perspective of properties considered for acquisition
- Degree in business administration or real estate (BA, Architect, Dipl.-Ing., IREBS etc.), ideally with an additional real estate-specific degree (i.e. Master in Real Estate, Immobilienökonom m/f/d, MRICS)
- Years of experience and proven track record with pro-active and especially hands-on asset management of core assets
- Meticulous approach to work on all matters/assets under management
- Experience in managing a team desirable
- Knowledge of office, hotel and retail properties in Germany as well as knowledge of commercial real estate segment of other major Western European markets (experienced in residential properties would be considered as a plus)
- Well established network of contacts throughout the German property community
- Good grasp of tenancy and contract law
- Experience in diplomatic negotiation of lease and development agreements
- Assertive demeanor and entrepreneurial thinking & hands-on mentality
- Team player with a strong personal credibility, communication and presentation skills as well as ability to represent the company externally in a highly professional way
- Excellent report writing skills with keen attention to detail as well as a high standard of computer literacy
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- A dynamic international team with flat hierarchies and an open door policy
- Familiar, respectful and fair interaction between employees, managers and management
- Serviced Office in the heart of Frankfurt with a very good connection to public transport
- Workplace with modern and light-flooded office space and excellent equipment
Interested? Then apply via the application button integrated here or call our consultant Mr. Ibrahim Ülgen, who has been exclusively mandated and specialized by the client, at +49 69 34877-0914 to find out more details about this position in advance. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please find here our current privacy statement.
* Aus Gründen der besseren Lesbarkeit wird im nachfolgenden Text auf die gleichzeitige Verwendung der Sprachformen männlich, weiblich und divers (m/w/d) verzichtet. Sämtliche Personen-/Positionsbezeichnungen gelten gleichermaßen für alle Geschlechter.