VP of E-Commerce
- SGD15000 - SGD20000 per month + Commissions
- Asia, Singapore
- Technology, Digital Technology/Transformation
- 25 Februar 2020
Our client is an international online fashion retail giant with an extensive presence in Asia. With a massive digital transformation taking place they are looking to bring onboard a new VP of eCommerce.
In this role, you will be the principal architect and leader of the company's e-commerce strategy and execution, including web operations, performance marketing and merchandising, omni-channel, and customer care for the groups eCommerce sites. In addition, you will own the strategy, pricing, and execution of all products on global 3rd party marketplaces and social platforms. You will play a critical role in the company's leadership team, facilitating the continued growth of online sales and championing a relentless focus on a customer-centric, seamless omni-channel experience. The objective of this leader is to expand market share for the brand(s) while driving revenue across all channels of the organization and garnering loyalty among the consumer base to support the company's role as the global leader in fashion retail and lifestyle.
You will have solid experience in,
- Leading global eCommerce strategies and teams for an organization
- Growing online customers and revenue, increasing consumer engagement per click and post-click on landing pages and delivering strong EBITDA margins for new customer growth.
- P&L of e-commerce channel and will be charged with developing strategies to enhance the brand and deliver profitable growth
- Increasing consumer engagement in pre-click (ads) and post-click (.com landing pages). Develop and drive digital KPIs for team
- Development of full funnel digital new customer acquisition strategies that improve engagement of consumer digital experience.
- Management functions include demand creation, DTC, marketing of .com and retail partners (ex. Amazon, Walmart, Jet.com, eBay International)
- Collaborating with VP of Marketing on key channel executions: content marketing, social, and influencer community
- Partner cross-functionally to collaborate on the strategy of all channels and the execution of the digital customer experience
- Oversee e-commerce (operations, online merchandising) and relationships with vendors who drive the digital strategy
- Drives incremental sales and profit via e-commerce; oversees the P&L
- Oversees budget development and manages within budgetary guidelines
- Leads website execution of strategic retention goals, file targets and financial performance by customer segment, including new customer acquisition strategies
- Omni-Channel Customer Experience
- Leads translation of long-term strategies to the development of fully integrated operational and seasonal plans for promotions, advertising, merchandising, site content development, and creative execution
- Provides a superior quality shopping user experience for the customer, including elements like a compelling visual presentation, easy navigation and an efficient shopping experience
- Uses e-commerce, digital, mobile and social media elements to build relationships with the customer and support the company's omni-channel retail strategy
- Utilizes customer information/insights and response rates to develop strategies that have an immediate impact on driving results for the business Ensures that e-commerce efforts support corporate brand positioning
- Directs development/maintenance of web strategic alliances/partnerships supporting business objectives
- Ensures development and evolution of effective and efficient processes and procedures
- Oversees web analytics and performance reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of retail technology. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations then please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Aji Abu at +65 6800 7926 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1442429 Licence No 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.