- SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Technology, Infrastructure/Networks/Enterprise/Cloud/Systems
- 14 Januar 2020
Our client is a well known property developer in Singapore. The Infrastructure team is part of the Group IT Department, supporting the underlying connectivity, computing and communication solutions of the Corporate Offices and various Business Groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Infrastructure Manager to develop infrastructure solutions according to IT strategy and drive transformation by adopting established platforms for the organisation.
- Always keep abreast of the latest technologies to address business needs.
- Spearhead as a technology expert in the resolution of critical and complex operations issues escalated from Service Desk to ensure meeting the operational-level agreement (OLA).
- Spearhead as a technology expert in requirements gathering, preparation of proposals, develop the business case and conduct presentations to system owners.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure cost competitiveness, high performance, availability, failover and disaster recovery.
- Participate in procurement and renewal processes, including the development of Request-For-Proposal (RFP), soliciting quotations, price negotiation, recommendation, goods received/service acceptance and payment submission.
- Analyse reports pertaining to system health and performance, inventory and cost tracking.
- Ensure that the outsourced Partners adhere to the contractual obligations to administer, support and maintenance of the core infrastructure systems.
- Prepare effective system documentations to ease operations support.
- Manage system recovery process and prepare incident reports in the event of outages.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in handling IT infrastructure design, planning and implementation, and support escalations.
- Knowledge of infrastructure best practices, system, processes and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with solutions from industry-leading networking and cloud computing providers, specifically Cisco and Microsoft Azure.
- Preferably certificated in networking and system technologies, such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certification in Azure and Messaging workloads, Solutions Architect in Microsoft's infrastructure-related workloads.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with Singapore leading property developer. Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.