Utilities Queries Clerk
- Up to GBP18000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Management
- 22 Februar 2018
Utilities Queries Assistant
Property Management Accounts
Cobalt are delighted to be working alongside one of the most respected and largest property management companies in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the utilities team of one of the busiest client focused property accounts departments in the country. Your role processing utilities contracts and smoothing over arising queries is vital to the organisation and a brilliant foot in the door to a property management accounts division that is very highly regarded.
· Validating Utility invoices to ensure they match contract criteria
· Resolve queries where invoices fail validation
· Ensuring all Utilities contract offers are progressed with Utility Broker and Internal members of staff through to offer being locked in.
· Validating utility meter readings against invoices to recharge the correct percentage of the charge to the correct tenants for the respective property.
· Taking calls and responding to emails to all utility queries within 48 hours
· Taking calls and responding to emails from the staff within the business within 48 hours
· Request copy invoices from the supplier or scan to the Building Manager/Surveyor for the current status if we have the invoice as unauthorised.
· Debt management for the utility suppliers - building up relationships with account managers
· Clearly follow the QA processes in place for this work.
· Complete filing and preparation of all paperwork into the filing system.
· Assist other teams within the department from time to time as necessary.
· Produce KPI's for utilities department
· Microsoft Office experience including excellent Excel knowledge including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
· Good organisational skills and the ability to demonstrate they can work in a busy team and communicate effectively.
· Demonstrate an understanding of KPI production and understanding results.
· Experience with contracts is desirable but not essential
· Worked in a customer-centric role
· True team player
· Experience in an accounts function is desirable but not essential
To apply for this role please contact James Griffiths:
0161 457 0111