Underwriting Associate - Development Finance (North London)
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 2 Mai 2018
This is an exciting role for an individual with experience in the Residential or Commercial Real Estate Development Finance space. This is an underwriting role where the successful candidate will be intricately involved in the origination and execution of new loans across the UK.
Are an extremely successful senior debt and bridging specialist with an impressive track record across the UK. The business has deployed significant capital in recent years and have been backed by a number of institutional investors to launch a new fund specifically for Development Finance transactions. Deals are in the pipeline and there is a dry powder to put to work.
Will be to support the head of the team in all execution and underwriting tasks for new transactions. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a caseload to maximise loan completions along with managing the full lifecycle of the development from initial drawdown through to completed developments. It will also involve liaising with all brokers, borrowers, valuers, surveyors and legal contacts, thus a commercial mindset is important.
- Will have experience in the Development Finance space and ideally some exposure to residential asset classes, although commercial experience is also extremely relevant
- 2-5 years experience, ideally as much in the relevant space either from a challenger bank or similar fund where development finance is a focus.
- Will have the ability to analyse valuation reports including detailed analysis on the residual valuation calculations.
- Will be hard working, flexible and organised and enjoy working part of a team.