- EUR45000.00 - EUR55000.00 per annum + bonus + TR + 50% transport
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Analyse
- 5 November 2018
Real Estate Transactions Analyst - Based in Paris
Salary from €45,000 to €55,000 plus a generous bonus and benefits.
A prestigious well-known investment firm is seeking a Real estate Transaction Analyst to join their team in Paris.
The key responsibility is to ensure support to the team with financial analysis for the acquisition opportunities, preparing and following-up of due diligence and building marketing strategies for the assets.
- Study of the opportunities - in collaboration with the brokers;
- Coordination and organisations of asset visits, monitoring the progress of the opportunities;
- Preparation of documents for internal and external purposes, including Investment Committee reports and presentations to clients and partners;
- Analyse files selected by the committee: market study, business plans, cash flows, profitability analysis, report to Fund Managers
- Coordinate the intervention of third parties (lawyers, notaries, brokers, bankers ...) and participate in the smooth execution of transactions
- Liaise with the Asset Management team
- Organise data-rooms as part of assignments, followed by technical, legal and financial audits
- Participation in the process of negotiation/renegotiation
- Degree in real estate, finance or investment related courses.
- Member of RICS would be advantageous.
- Ability to model from scratch using Excel (highly numerate).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to appraise and underwrite new investments, carry out due diligence and market research.
- Fluent in English (German will be a plus)
Please apply online with your CV in word format to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.