Senior Residential Facilities Manager
- GBP42500.00 - GBP47500.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 6 August 2019
Working alongside an industry renowned real estate business, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Senior Residential Facilities Manager, to take charge of a portfolio of high-end residential blocks. Our client has grown impressively in recent years, and is looking for a proactive, innovative FM who can be a leader within an expanding team that prides itself on a job-done well. Our client is a professional business, with a laid-back culture that offers responsibility and autonomy, within a wider support network of their FM team, and a senior leadership team that embodies the term "serve to lead".
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of in-house FM staff;
- Developing training/progression plans for their continued development within the business, conducting appraisals on a bi-annual basis;
- Ensuring full legal & statuatory compliance for Health and Safety, ensuring all risk assessments are in place as necessary;
- Undertaking regular site inspections and visits with key tenant representatives, developing strong working relationships;
- Ensuring the residential blocks are maintained to high standard;
- Acting as first point of contact in case of emergency, as well as preparing/implementing comprehensive contingency plans;
- Setting and monitoring service charge budgets, reconciling where necessary;
- Overseeing project works where necessary including fit-outs and plant-replacements, in conjunction with specialist engineers/technical services managers.
Our client is looking for someone with an established background in managing residential properties and leading teams. An IOSH/NEBOSH is a necessity, whilst having either an IWFM or IRPM qualification would be seen favourably. However, more important will be your ability to manage and motivate staff, as well as the positive and proactive attitude you bring to your role, alongside your total facilities knowledge.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply online with your CV today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.