Senior Research Analyst
- EUR60000.00 - EUR80000.00 per annum
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Research & Economics
- 28 Januar 2019
Our client - a global investment manager firm - is seeking to recruit a (Senior) Research Analyst for their Research and Strategy team. The role is based either in Paris, Madrid or Milan, depending on the profile.
The Senior Research Analyst will have the opportunity to grow within the role, which also offers client and senior management exposure.
The main duties are:
- Monitor and report on key economic market trends in France and Southern Europe for the investment team;
- Contribute to research publications (including Flash Notes, Global Outlook and any other research papers);
- Provide econometric modelling expertise;
- Devise leading indicator trends;
- Help raise the client's profile by engaging with the wider Property community though external publications and events;
- Review external research relating to the economic and property outlook and collaborate with other members of the Global Research and Strategy team to define data requirements and data opportunities.
The successful candidate should have strong academics (master or above), with excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
The candidate should have a strong knowledge of the French and Southern European Real Estate Markets, and be able to build an econometric model from scratch and run regression analysis.
An experience in a data/quant focused role and strong portfolio modelling skills are a must.
An understanding of specific statistical software such as SPSS, STATA or R, and general-purpose language such as Python is preferred.
Being familiar with SQL scripting or other database architecture and Tableau is preferred but not essential.
Native speaker/fluent in French or Spanish or Italian and fluent in written and spoken English.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.