Senior Property Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6 Juni 2019
A prominent private Property Investment Company located in Auckland has an opportunity for a senior property manager to join their successful business. This is a great opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of owned assets. In this role you will have the chance to grow your practical property experience, and receive a competitive remuneration including additional benefits.
The purpose of the Property Manager position is to assist with the day‐to‐day property management of a variety of commercial assets, retail, office and industrial buildings. The focus is on supporting the strategic direction of the individual properties allocated, in all aspects of management. As a landlord you will additionally be responsible for:
- Liaising with contractors on repairs and preventative maintenance issues and Capex projects
- Performing regular inspections of all properties in your designated portfolio
- Establishing positive relationships with tenants and addressing any issues, including lease queries
- Preparing and reviewing operating expenditure budgets on your designated portfolio
- Attending meetings with the board on leasing and strategic matters as appropriate
- Undertaking related administrative duties and debtor control
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
- A Property degree, preferably from an accredited NZ university, while not essential is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
- Preferably 5+ years' experience in Property Management in a commercial environment
- An ability to work well within a team environment of mixed cultures and age
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple job functions
This is a great opportunity for an established Commercial Property Manager looking to move into a client side role, alternatively, it is a good opportunity for someone in the tail end of their career looking for something stable and challenging.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.