Senior Property Manager - Government Services
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 31 Oktober 2018
A New Zealand owned and operated business holding multiple contracts for Management in the public space is looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their Property division. In this role, you will be assisting with the work flow on a busy portfolio. This role includes managing property around legislative and Government policy matters, specifically requirements under the Public Works Act.
This business has a welcoming environment in modern offices in Auckland City. The surrounding team are property professionals proud of their work and culture. This role will be well supported and reports into the Manager of Property Services.
The proactive person in this role will be assisting in providing a major client with contract management services, with core responsibilities including:
- Ensure efficient running of the clients portfolio (all lease reviews, renewals, lease negotiations, project management, client communications)
- Work with and work toward continual improvement of Property Management Delivery Systems and processes, working in with the Property Services team
- Arranges or contributes to the tendering of Property Contracts
- Deal with public inquiries and escalated complaints
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Liaison with key stakeholders and professionals, engage effectively with the internal team and experts to consult
Most importantly, you will ensure administrative and financial matters are effectively managed, tenant relationships are fostered and maintained, and client communication is delivered in a professional manner.
We are looking for someone with experience within the property industry for a minimum of 7-10 years' (preferably some in a central government position), in a large-scale property service contract management environment, from either a client or provider side including managing service providers.
This person will have a high level of commercial acumen around property management particularly from a public sector property management perspective. Also, a sound understanding of the issues involved in the purchase and sale of property for government use.
Ideally you will have the following attributes/experience in:
- Dealing with a variety of clients;
- NZ Legislation experience;
- Bring energy & passion to their work and team;
- Tertiary educated; property or similar
- SAP system experience;
- Excellent communication, written and verbal;
- Professional and empathetic demeanor
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Property professional - a full time role that is remunerated well and to market standards.
Please apply online with your CV in Word format or if you would like to discuss more details, please contact Sharee Aitken on (09) 303 9093.
Your application and resume will be treated in complete confidence, and will not be distributed without your full consent.
Cobalt are a Property and Infrastructure specialist through and through with over 17 years of global experience recruiting for valuations and advisory services, agency, asset management, facilities management, investment management, funds management, property management and Property Development. We recruit vertically working anywhere from assistant level up to board level. Our recruitment products include contingency recruitment, advertised selection, retained and executive search.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.