Senior Planner (Retail)
- Verhandelbar + £Competitive Package, excellent benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Stadtplanung
- 19 September 2019
Senior Planner (Retail)
£Competitive Package, excellent benefits
Are you a Town Planning professional with a proven background in consultancy looking for a step-up in your career? I am currently working with a leading independent planning practice with offices throughout the UK and following a recent spike in workload, my client is seeking a Senior Planner to join their Retail Planning team based out of their Central London office. You will join a large, collaborative office working alongside multiple town planning teams, Masterplanners, Landscape Designers Graphic Designers, Architects and many other service lines.
- Prepare, monitor and submit a range of retail planning applications
- Comprising Retail statements, Design and Access Statements and other planning reports
- Undertake impact and sequential assessments
- Conduct site appraisals for clients
- Assist with large-scale mixed-use applications
- Attend meetings and draft planning statements
- Liaise with local authorities and other stakeholders
- Developing client relationships
As a Senior Planner, you will be given increased levels of responsibility and be expected to manage planning applications with minimal supervision. Business development capabilities and enthusiasm will be well received by my client as they strongly believe there is no timeframe as to when you can start developing your own professional network.
The ideal Senior Planner will be MRTPI qualified or currently on the APC pathway with previous experience of managing projects. Applicants are welcome from both the public and private sector with development control/management experience being essential. You will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits package including a car allowance, bonus scheme and private healthcare.
Please apply with your most recent CV.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.