Senior Fund Manager (m/f)
- Deutschland, Hessen
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 23 November 2018
Our client is an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investment manager. With a portfolio of approx. EUR 800 bn AuM and 20 investment locations worldwide, our client is a global financial and well-known leader.
In Germany, the team is represented by 60 real estate professionals and operates on a portfolio of approximately EUR 7 billion AuM in the disciplines Funds-, Portfolio-, Development- and Asset Management.
In addition to a diversified global orientation, the portfolio also includes almost all usage classes (office, retail, residential, hotels, logistics, etc.) as well as various risk classes from core to value add.
- Be accountable to fund investors for overall performance and operational aspects of each fund
- Design and implement an investment strategy for real estate funds / mandates in view of delivering the best risk adjusted returns
- Identify and choose investments that suit the investment strategy and meet respective risk return targets
- Manage and oversee processes for asset management, bi-annual budgeting and performance management/client reporting
- Work within rigorous financial- and risk management frameworks to ensure funds are managed correctly to meet regulatory and investors requirements
- Identify new Business opportunities and contribute to the launch of new products
- Management and development of direct reports where applicable
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
Successful graduated in Engineer or business school degree or comparable education/qualification
Significant years of professional real estate experience, especially several years' experience within Real Estate Fund Management
Experience in and a solid understanding of global real estate sectors
Leadership experience is a plus
Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of cross-border investments with related knowledge of tax and legal structuring
Knowledge in financial engineering, corporate legal and accounting ideally within a real estate context
IT skills (cash flow analysis and forecast
Fluent in English and German (written & spoken), additional language is a plus
Leadership skills as well as strong cross-cultural management skills
Recognized in the European real estate community as a strong professional
Highly numerate, with confident and fluent presentation skills
Able to represent the managed assets and funds in high-level negotiations and discussions
Able to demonstrate initiative and flexibility, whilst respecting the needs for the rigorous risk management and financial reporting procedures in place
A strong and reliable, global market leader in the market with an exciting real estate portfolio
A broad platform for your personal and professional development
An attractive compensation model with a good and competitive salary as well as a broad range of additional benefits and services
An international environment and a high-level assignment
Did we catch your interest?
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +49 (0) 211 93 672 734 quoting reference number PG/1280549 to receive further information regarding this role.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.