Senior Facilities Manager
- GBP75000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum + healthcare, car allowance, bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 12 März 2018
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside an award winning property developer and owner, as they seek to expand their FM team with a newly created hire. Our client is looking for an individual who can embody their culture of continuous improvement whilst providing leadership and operational direction to a team of FM's and Building Managers. Working across a portfolio of flagship commercial buildings in great locations across the capital, this is a unique opportunity to leave your mark on the UK property industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing, developing, and leading the Operations team, assessing where upskilling is needed, and ensuring individual development plans are in place;
- Reviewing the performance of third party suppliers, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are kept to;
- Deputising for the head of FM where necessary;
- Proactively managing the day to day operations of the portfolio;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance is achieved;
- Input into the soft-landings process for new developments;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary
Our client is seeking a born leader with an excellent track record in improving teams and service delivery within the FM industry. You will bring excellent total FM knowledge, including hard services and H&S, backed up by relevant industry qualifications. An IOSH is essential, whilst NEBOSH or BIFM qualifications will be highly regarded by our client. Moreover, you will be a positive, proactive driving force of continued improvement throughout a leading London portfolio and relish the opportunity to challenge yourself, within the framework of a supportive, and innovative property developer.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV today.