Senior Development Manager
- NZD200000 - NZD230000 per annum + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 10 Oktober 2019
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Senior Development Manager within a leading property development company highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market.
The position is to manage a team of 3 development managers at all different levels as well overseeing your own development projects across Auckland.
This business currently has strong development pipeline and balance sheet to match. In this role you'll be a key link in the chain that sees new developments being committed and projects being delivered across large-scale master planned projects. There is a mixture of standalone, duplexes and apartments as well as the development of commercial and retail centres and other amenities.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Lead and inspire your team by developing a high performing culture of excellence.
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Undertaking detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective developments to be presented to the board for approval.
- Management of master planning and consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Prepare Board and Executive report to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on sales and leasing programmes.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Proven development management experience across all built forms are being considered and the business is willing to teach around residential.
- Proven record of leading a team with experience in managing other development managers desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
- High work ethic
This a great opportunity for a person who aspires to work for a leading edge property development business and keen to share their ideas to better enhance the developments they are working on but also look at new opportunities that will greatly benefit the business.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button with your CV or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.