Senior Block Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24 Juli 2018
Cobalt is seeking a senior property management candidate for a Senior Block Manager vacancy.
Our client is a well established residential managing agent, based in Central/East London. Over the past decade they have developed a reputation for providing top quality service to their clients, and pride themselves on their proactive and customer service driven approach.
In this role you will responsible for overseeing a 650 unit residential portfolio, while also supervising a small property management team. With nearly £1 millions worth of works in the pipeline for 2017, it is essential for our client that management practises and processes are handled professionally.
This role requires an in-depth understating of the industry and its processes. There will be a lot of time spent on site speaking with clients, so confidence and strong communication skills are a must. You will be expected to demonstrate professionalism as well as possess the following attribute;
- IRPM and/or AssocRICS qualification
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
It is essential that interested individual's also possess strong leadership and staff management skills. You are expected to maintain regular contact with clients and directors and would be responsible for ensuring departmental deadlines and service standards are met. Other duties include the following;
- Monitoring team performance.
- Carrying out monthly reviews with junior team members.
- Authorise both draft and final agreed budgets to be passed onto accounts department.
- Act as first point of reference for questions or discussions concerning department portfolio.
Along with a healthy salary our clients are also willing to endorse and your support further training towards to your IRPM and RICS qualifications. Those interested in taking that next step need only apply.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.