Senior Block Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 1 März 2018
Job Title: Senior Block Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: South West London
A small boutique managing agent is currently seeking a Senior Block Manager to join its office in South West London. They have over 200 years experience combined and they are growing at a rapid rate due to their excellent customer service.
This company is looking for someone to come in manage a portfolio of circa 500 units located around the South West London area. You will go in with the view to progressing up within the company. You will need to have strong knowledge of all aspects of the Property Management industry. People with no experience of Block Management will unfortunately not be considered for this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
- Be polished and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Be very organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval has been granted.
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.