Senior Analyst/Senior Surveyor
- Verhandelbar + car allowance and benefits package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Analyse
- 22 Februar 2018
Senior Real Estate Analyst/Senior Surveyor - Corporate Real Estate - London
Salary up to £55,000 per annum.
Plus car allowance, pension and benefits package.
A top global real estate organisation is seeking a senior real estate analyst to join their corporate real estate team based in the Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a real estate and/or finance background to join one the of markets best in commercial real estate.
You will be working within their Corporate Occupier team acting on behalf of occupier clients across the UK and EMEA. This is where the team is responsible for providing consultancy services to their clients on the new lease accounting standards. This includes: impact analysis, transition and implementation advice as well as corporate finance advice, portfolio and location advice and M&A support.
Senior Analyst Responsibilities:
- Working within a team and independently delivering both consultancy and transnational projects.
- Managing internal teams to collate due diligence and confirmatory pricing.
- Oversee the production of financial analysis/financial modelling in order to advice clients.
- Assist in the creation of pitches and proposals for targeted clients.
- Assist in the development of proposals and transaction scoping reports to senior client stakeholders.
As a top organisation within the global real estate market they are offering the best career support and exposure to the market and real career progression.
Senior Analyst Requirements:
- MRICS or part way through APC/part-qualified through the finance route.
- Degree qualified.
- Mix of property and finance skills.
- Experience of working in the real estate corporate finance market.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply online with your CV in word format.