Retail Portfolio Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23 Oktober 2019
Cobalt Recruitment is pleased to partner with Panuku Development, an Auckland Council's CCO focused on delivering urban regeneration across Tāmaki Makaurau, in finding a Retail Portfolio Manager.
Panuku's vision statement is "Shaping spaces for Aucklanders to love", and there is no better example of their realising this than through the regeneration and management of its retail property portfolio situated throughout the suburbs of Auckland. Panuku continuously reviews approximately $3 Billion of property under management to optimise returns, while at the same time ensuring our assets contribute positively to their neighbourhoods.
The purpose of the Retail Portfolio Manager is to take responsibility for the performance of Panuku's owned and leased retail assets. Leading a dedicated team, you will identify and maximise short and long-term revenue opportunities, establish and implement comprehensive asset management plans, ensuring properties are fit for purpose and lease obligations are met. You will work alongside the leasing team to agree market strategies to minimise vacancy and enhance the priority locations. You will be responsible for key customer relationships to ensure satisfaction with management and retail property advisory services received by the Property Portfolio teams.
To be successful in this position you should be able to demonstrate the following;
- Degree or post-grad qualification in property or related field;
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a commercial property position, with a preference for a retail focus;
- Demonstrated success in leading the management of a commercial property portfolio;
- Prior team management/leadership experience;
- Advanced stakeholder management skills covering all relevant stakeholder groups;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven conflict resolution track-record;
- Highly organised and disciplined approach to time management and workflow planning;
- An energetic, ambitious, can-do personality that is driven to deliver fantastic project outcomes.
This is a role that is pivotal in continuing the successful urban regeneration of communities in Auckland, on behalf of council, Panuku manages one of Auckland's largest suburban retail portfolios. There is potential for the successful candidate to really leave a legacy for future generations across the city. If you are interested in taking on this specific challenge and working for the highly motivated, and, talented Panuku Property Portfolio team please don't hesitate to apply with your CV attached or call Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093 for further information.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.