Resident Services Assistant
- GBP18000 - GBP19800 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 15 April 2019
Resident Services Assistant (Build to Rent)
Salary up to £19,800
My client, one of the world's leading and most reputable property agents, is looking for a new team member for the launch of one of the most exciting residential developments in the city centre.
The successful applicant will report to the Resident Services Manager and work alongside the Resident Services Team to deliver exceptional, consistent service to both the current and potential residents of a large Build to Rent development launching in Birmingham. They will act as an ambassador for the business, whether face to face, in writing or by telephone to residents, visitors and contractors at all times.
- Welcoming visitors to the building in a courteous and helpful manner
- Taking inbound phone calls, redirecting or taking messages as required
- Taking delivery of parcels and distributing to residents' lockers
- Responding to resident queries promptly by telephone and email
- Logging the distribution of necessary equipment for the use of residents services
- Scheduling resident arrivals and departures and associated activities
- Maintaining logbook of current and past contractors and onsite visitors
- Key management including signing out of key cards to contractors and ensuring their prompt return
- Assisting the Operations Manager with resident event planning, management and execution
- Assisting Operations Manager with marketing collateral
- Assisting Operations Manager with creating and conducting tenant surveys
- Newsletter content and publishing in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Updating Local Authorities in writing where appropriate with new resident details to ensure council tax bills are transferred. Requesting/processing bills for void periods on behalf of client
- Logging reactive maintenance enquiries and passing them onto Operations Manager/Assistant
- Carrying out check ins and check outs (using iPad and specialist software) for tenancies. Providing reports to Operations Assistant once complete
- Making any requested amendments to check in documents as requested by tenant or Operations Assistant
- Booking pre- and post-tenancy cleans upon instruction of Operations Manager/Assistant
- Office and kitchen supplies stock management to include loading and unloading dishwasher on a daily basis (office cleaner will take care of the rest)
- Ensure comprehensive handover at the end of all shifts
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in delivering first class customer service within the property/hospitality environment with the ability to go the extra mile
- Ability to build a good rapport with residents and all visitors
- Ability to assist with organisation and hosting of resident events and initiatives
- Able to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- Ability to use full range of Microsoft applications inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Willingness to adopt a flexible approach to working patterns in order to respond to the changing needs of a retail environment.
- In order to comply with the Security Industry Act 2001, officers must hold a valid SIA Security/CCTV Licence - if candidates do not posses a valid SIA and CCTV licence, then there will be requirement to undertake the training and obtain the appropriate licences to be able to fulfil the duties of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in the world of Build to Rent with a leading company. We expect a high volume of applications so to stand out, please apply with your CV AND a brief paragraph on why you are suitable for this position.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.