Resident Services Assistant
- GBP19000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + team bonus, excellent training
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 24 April 2019
Resident Services Assistant (Build to Rent)
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 DOE
Shifts: Rota, 5 days out of 7, 8.5 hours per day between the hours of 7:30am - 7:30pm
My award-winning client is one of the fastest growing residential property management companies in the UK and a wonderful company to work for. An exciting opportunity has arisen for their upcoming Build to Rent development in Birmingham.
Responsible for administering all tenancies from the first point of contact through to complete departure and deposit return. The highly efficient Resident Services Assistant will play a key role in the community, ensuring that all resident files are 100% accurate and compliant so that the Resident Services Manager is fully supported in delivering the best customer service to existing residents and new prospects.
- Proficiently articulate the value proposition of the property
- Deliver a positive and consistent personal experience with all customers and visitors
- Confidently manage enquiries and viewings
- Monitor all advertising and daily update the availability
- Daily management of 100% of leads
- Completing UK residency checks obtaining all required referencing prior to accepting a tenancy
- Converting prospects into approved residents, ensuring complete accuracy of contact details and resident preferences
- Ensuring that pre-tenancy works and cleans are scheduled and completed prior to the move in date
- Arranging check ins - ensuring legal documentation is accurate
- Registering the deposit in a secure deposit scheme
- Drafting AST's and tenancy documents
- Quarterly internal inspections of the apartments creating a report and where there is a maintenance issue or something findings which needs attention actioning this promptly
- Running reports 3 months prior to end of tenancy and liaising with residents accordingly to agree renewals. Negotiating rental increases in line with market rent
- Promptly following up all correspondence relating to tenancy renewals and extensions so that all apartments have maximum marketing time
- Arranging check out appointment and liaising with the residents regarding deductions where required
- Arranging for deposits to be released in a timely manner
- Releasing all deposits within the timescales outlined within the company KPIs and any targets set
- Exceptional customer service is essential
- Negotiation skills and dealing with difficult situations
- A highly organised approach
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems
- A real team player with ambition
- ARLA qualification (desirable)
- First Aid (desirable)
- Health & Safety (desirable)
The sky is the limit with this company and the training provided is exceptional. I anticipate a high level of applications so please include a short paragraph on why you are suitable if you would like to be considered.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.