Regional Sales Manager
- GBP70000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + car allowance, uncapped commission
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Gewerbe
- 23 Oktober 2019
Regional Sales Manager
Salary £70,000 to £100,000 + car allowance + uncapped commission
My client is the market leader in information and data collation within the commercial real estate industry offering a unique and tailored solution to industry professionals and investors alike. With offices already covering te USA and Europe, an ambitious growth plan aims to make them the largest professional research organisation in the industry.
On behalf of my client, I am seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join a dynamic and forward thinking leadership team focusing on development and associated growth of the Birmingham, Midlands and South West markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, motivating and auditing a sales team within their respective patches assisting with delivery, strategy and promotion of the brand to generate new sales, drive activity and retain key client relationships. I am looking for someone passionate about the brand and creative in identifying opportunities for expansion.
- Drive sales activity within team through high volume of client visits and meetings
- Prepare and deliver new business development actions and delegate these where required
- Achieve regional sales targets in line with agreed budgets and monitor on a weekly basis
- Manage all Sales Executives: monitor performance, allocate territories, and provide training and development
- Provide support to Sales Executives to maximise revenue and minimise incentives on key accounts
- Monitor and review Sales Negotiators weekly site sales checklist and assist where required
- Lead campaigns to grow the brand
- Regularly identify and suggest potential PR opportunities for the brand
- Agree advertising strategies and requirements for all developments in their area and monitor effectiveness
- Assist in the recruitment of Sales Executives as and when required
- Promote a strong commercial awareness
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to inspire and manage a mature and intelligent sales team
- A commercial property background or within residential markets with a focus on online agency ESSENTIAL - if you are not from a property background your application will not be considered
- Backgrounds in data information and IT solutions management will be considered
- Excellent communication, organisation and influencing skills
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships
- Flexible - ability to work at all levels
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide supportive leadership to others
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic
What is in it for you?
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-changing and ambitious group which has already commenced its aggressive expansion plans, and you will be part of an innovative sales team in the UK. Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days' holiday, pension scheme and unlimited commission.
I anticipate a high volume of applications so regretfully I will not be able to respond individually. To stand out, please include a brief paragraph on why you beliebe you are suitable for the role.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.