Regional Manager (North-West)
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 1 August 2018
My client, one of the largest and most respected property management companies in the UK, is seeking a Regional Manager to join their Cheshire team. They proudly work with a high number of national developers and deliver client-focused, fantastic customer service 24/7. They are looking for someone with good experience of both block management, and successfully managing a team.
The successful candidate will develop a highly skilled and motivated team, deal with all staffing issues, demonstrate processes and procedures are operating effectively, ensure compliance in all aspects of the role, ensure a high and consistent level of customer service is delivered across the region, and source new business for the company.
- Staff - proactively managing a team of Property Managers through appraisals, one to ones, objective setting, performance monitoring and ensuring compliance.
- Business Development - actively search for new business whilst ensuring a great service is maintained with current clients.
- Knowledge - keeping abreast of changes in legislation and ensuring this is fed to the team; liaising with insurance teams to maintain relationships and advise the Property Managers; ensuring a solid understanding of the accounts is maintained and delivered to the team; ensuring the team is compliant with regard to major works; H&S standards are understood and adhered to by the team.
- Customer Service - pushing the team to deliver a service above that of the competition; promoting the brand; proactively seek customer feedback; complaints handling; regular reviews with/representing the clients; ensuring service levels are adhered to by the team; availability to provide training and ideas for development to the team; client retention; risk identification; action planning.
- Preferably MIRPM but certainly AIRPM qualified
- In-depth knowledge of leasehold legislation and all aspects of block management, along with direct line management of a team
- Full budget/P&L responsibility
- Ability and willingness to travel to sites from Lancashire down to the Midlands
- Experience with QUBE (preferred, not essential)
- Driving license and own vehicle essential
- Excellent, professional and courteous communication at all times
- Ability to problem-solve, and evaluate and make decisions quickly, supporting with evidence of facts/information
- Constantly strive for the development of self and team
- Identify areas of potential areas of conflict and handle sensitively and appropriately
- Enthusiastic, can-do approach, always leading by example
Interviews are ASAP - please apply with your CV and a brief paragraph on why you believe you would be a great fit for this role.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.