Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP32000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + car allowance and package
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 19 Februar 2020
Working in conjunction with a global Real Estate leader, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Regional FM to take operational ownership of a commercial portfolio along the M3/M4 corridor. Managing between 10 and 14 assets, you will be working within a market-leading team, in a role offering autonomy and flexibility, within a supportive company culture.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring all buildings remain legally compliant, undertaking regular site inspections and audits in order to ensure this;
- Identifying any works that may be necessary throughout the building(s);
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Signing off on risk assessments and permits for necessary works, whilst also overseeing the work of outsourced suppliers for M&E, as well as an assortment of soft services;
- Looking for opportunities to add-value for occupiers and also clients, building lasting professional relationships with all stakeholders;
- Overseeing necessary project works when they arise, as well as ensuring a comprehensive planned maintenance program is in place.
Our client is looking for a switched on FM professional who has prior experience in managing multiple properties - either as an assistant, or under their own direction. An IOSH qualification is 100% essential, whilst further H&S/FM qualifications are desirable. More importantly will be your customer service/people management skills, self-motivation, and ability to thrive in a role with plenty of variety and no two days are alike.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.