Real Estate Fund - Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 8 März 2018
Our client is an established Real Estate Property Fund with an opening for a Finance Manager to join their team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Manage the operations of the property companies under the fund structure as and calculation of quarterly NAV
- Supervises cash management for the portfolio companies and monitors cash activities of the Funds
- Support investment transaction process. This includes capital funding, settlement adjustment, new bank accounts set up
- Manages and coordinates with tax agents on tax filings, as well as monitoring of applicable regulatory reporting
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, with at least 2-3 years in supervisory skills
- Must have exposure within a Real Estate Fund, at least 3 to 4 years.
- You will have experience in Management Fee and Performance Fee calculation.
- Minimum qualification with Degree in Accounting or ACCA.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926