Real Estate Consultant
- GBP40000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17 Oktober 2018
Real Estate Consultant - Global Real Estate Software Company
Salary up to £70,000 per annum.
Benefits include healthcare, bonus and pension.
A leading Real Estate Software provider is seeking a Real Estate Consultant to join the existing EMEA Consultancy team to work across London and Europe (based in London office) to work alongside new and existing clients. As an expert in the real estate industry you will be involved in designing business processes to optimise use of the software and business solutions.
The role will be suited to an individual with extensive experience in the UK and European Real Estate market with an appetite to be involved in a client facing role in the emerging PropTech Space.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in various business solutions provided by the company with the view to advise on the products and how they relate to business processes, Asset Management, Valuations, Underwriting and Investment management.
- Advising and consulting internally, providing market feedback and assisting in solution strategies.
- Developing managing strong business relationships with executives in client organisations.
- Analysing and evaluating client's requirements and business processes with the view to designing improvements and implementing solutions via various software.
- Travelling to Client sites and conferences to gather requirements and build relationships.
- Extensive experience in the Real Estate industry - UK and European experience desirable.
- Proven experience in Asset Management, Investment Management, Portfolio Management or Valuations.
- The ability to develop relationships with senior executives and work in a client facing role.
- An appetite to grow your career within Real Estate, but crucially within the emerging PropTech space.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms, Argus DCF, ValCap, Developer, or Voyanta.
- Experience in excel and cashflow modelling is essential.
- European language skills would be beneficial, especially French and German.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with your CV in word format.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.