Real Estate Analyst (Fund)
- Verhandelbar + Highly Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 8 Juli 2019
Real Estate Analyst, Singapore
Our client is an established investment management company and they have a new position for an Analyst to join their growing business. You would be involved in the overall portfolio and asset management, as well as investments for their APAC real estate portfolio.
The team has a strong track record of investing in and managing a diverse portfolio in APAC and they are a well-respected and highly successful establishment. The appointment would take charge of portfolio performance and undertake asset optimization plans as well as redevelopment or enhancements for the assets under management. You would also be responsible for financial modelling and analysis and work closely with the finance, investments and development management teams.
The responsibilities include:
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
- Portfolio analysis and reporting.
Skills and knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge of APAC property market and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- 1 to 3 years experience in a real estate or private equity firm, property operator, accounting or advisory company.Â
- Degree in Real Estate/ Architecture/ Engineering, Finance or Business.
- Outstanding analytical and Excel skills.
Please apply for more information.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.