PRS Resident Services Manager
- GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, Hampshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8 Oktober 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Hampshire for a Resident Services Manager who is looking to further their career within the ever-evolving build to rent sector.
Cobalt recruitment are proud to be working with one of the most established build to rent developers in the UK, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
- Supporting the senior Property Manager in the management of two new build sites in Hampshire.
- Fully understand both sites, how they operate, and speak passionately when delivering service.
- Manage face to face enquiries
- Line management responsibility for one other
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Manage customer complaints
- Manage the move in/out process for residents
- Communicate courteously with customers and contractors via phone, email, letter and face to face
This role is requiring an individual who is organised, personable and has a customer service focused attitude. The following attributes are of interest:
- Previous management in a residential property management role.
- Good understanding of property repair
- Knowledge of the Landlords and Tenants Act and Housing / Rents Acts Legislation
- Understanding of Health and Safety on site
- Experience in man-management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well individually as well as part of a team
- Customer and hospitality management experience is preferred but not essential
Interested? Shortlisting this week. Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Arabella Wiltshire at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02074782509 for more information
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.