- GBP24000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum + great benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 8 Oktober 2018
9am-5pm Monday to Friday
£24,000 to £26,000 plus benefits
My client is the UK's largest listed specialist residential landlord and property manager boasting a significant portfolio of residential property assets across the United Kingdom and are growing their private rental portfolio by investing £850m by 2020. In 2017 awards included Property Company of the Year at the Property Awards, Landlord of the Year and Asset Manager of the Year at the RESI Awards and PRS development of the Year at the Rent Awards.
This role will be responsible for providing property management and administration duties for an allocated portfolio with a variety of tenures, including Reversionary, Assured Periodic and AST's in Freehold, Share of Freehold or Leasehold residential properties. The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Support the Portfolio Manager in managing a range of properties in the portfolio consisting of Freehold and Leasehold units
- Support the Portfolio Manager in managing the Capital expenditure budget
- Manage the Revenue expenditure budget
- Obtain and manage competitive quotations for property expenditure
- Provide general administrative duties and support to the Portfolio Manager
- Ensure the delivery of high levels of customer service at all times
- Provide support to other Property Managers and the portfolio where required
- Minimum of two years' previous & relevant experience working in the residential property industry as a Property Manager or Senior Administrator
- Membership of recognised and relevant professional useful
- Detailed knowledge of residential tenancies including Reversionary, Assured Periodic and Assured Shorthold is preferred
- Ability to understand, manage and deliver a revenue budget
- Excellent organisational skills must be demonstrated together with effective time management, consistent ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Good working knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel for reporting, Outlook & ability to adapt to bespoke databases
- Excellent communication and customer service skills must be shown
- Minimum GCSE level standard or equivalent
- Previous experience of working independently and in a team. Evidence of building successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders is essential
- Ability to use own initiative to problem solve and take ownership and deliver on tasks
- Previous experience of generating and delivering reports (including written) both under own initiative and as and when requested
- Numerate and attention to detail essential
- ARLA qualifications desirable
To apply please send your CV and a brief overview of why you believe you would be great for this role.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.