- GBP28000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 9 Januar 2019
£28,000 - £33,000
We have been instructed by a well-established, multi-disciplinary property company in Manchester to secure a residential Property Manager for their team. Over the last 20 years the business has developed a reputation for proving a top-quality service to their clients and pride themselves on their customer service approach.
The successful individual will need to come in and hit the ground running managing mixed use portfolio which is made up of primarily residential properties.
Block Management experience is essential and working with prestigious developments is desirable but not required.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from directors, Leaseholders and tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 Major Works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after prior approval has been granted.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreement.
The ideal candidate will,
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive can do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be very smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.