- GBP24000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6 Juni 2019
Circa £27,000 depending on experience
An established property management company are looking for a block manager to join their expanding team. Due to the successful growth of the business, our client has instructed us with this new and exciting opportunity.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary company who have a reputation for their customer service and for being a leading employer; they will offer you excellent training programmes, one of the best progression routes in the industry and they will support all relevant qualifications.
You will be managing a small portfolio and you'll work within a welcoming and supportive team. You will need to have proven track record for customer service and excellent communication skills. The experience you will bring to the position will be excellent business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and a thorough knowledge of the section 20 process.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly to Lucy email@example.com or 0207 478 2533
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.