- GBP28000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1 November 2018
If you're an experienced Property Manager interested more in delivering a specialist boutique service and high levels of customer care as opposed to the more corporate regimented environment, then this may be the position for you.
We're currently working with a boutique, high-end agency based in West London. This company prides itself in being West London specialists and being a brand known for delivering a personal touch to every client.
The team is made up of highly experienced, qualified professionals who each have a passion for what they do and love working with people. In addition to this they also have 'Morale Officer's' in the offices that ensure colleagues and clients alike are always kept in a good mood, in the form of two small dogs!
Due to an expanding portfolio they're looking to take on a new Property Manager to join their team in a prime location of West London. The focus is on customer care and not volume, so you will be managing a smaller portfolio to allow more time for meeting clients and providing high levels of attention to the service you are providing.
This company also looks after its staff too; with regular events such as trips to Ascot and opportunities to raise money for your chosen charity or personal interests, it creates a very close and friendly working environment.
- Be the point of contact for both landlords and tenants.
- Meet clients on site and tenants for move-in.
- Delivering the highest levels of customer care.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Organise scheduled and reactive maintenance.
- Booking in safety inspections; Gas Safety, EPC, EICR etc.
- Liaise with contractors to obtain quotes and pay invoices.
- Assess dilapidation's at end of tenancies and negotiating deposit deductions between landlords and tenants.
- Handle deposit disputes with the relevant protection agency.
- Process change of tenants.
- Respond to tenant's queries.
- Check tenancy references are appropriate and compliant.
- Transfer utility account's between landlords and tenants at start and end of tenancies.
- Carry out tenancy renewal documentation.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.