- Up to GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 18 Juni 2019
£28,000-£35,000 depending on experience
Central London and Essex
We are working with an established and growing managing agent who are looking for a block management professional to join their team. Our client is a multi-disciplinary company who have a reputation for their customer service and for being a leading employer.
Due to expansion, you will be looking after a mixed portfolio for a freehold client and going on site visits as and when the business requires. Our client offers excellent training programmes and the opportunity to progress long-term for a company that is continually going from strength to strength. Your portfolio will be based in Essex and as such there will be flexible working available when site visits are required.
The desired candidate will be someone with fantastic customer service and excellent communication skills. Our client is seeking someone with good business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and someone with excellent knowledge of the section 20 process.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly to Lucy firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 478 2533
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.