- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 16 März 2020
8:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday (5pm finish on Fridays)
Salary up to £25,000
My client is an award-winning, bespoke portfolio management service operating across the UK. The company's mantra of "impressing every client, every time" comes from a dedicated team where a boutique, personal service is one of the main drivers - this is reflected in outstanding monthly customer service scores from both landlords and tenants.
Due to continued growth, there is a requirement for an exceptional Property Manager in the head office. This new head office based team member will be working closely with the team to offer support and ensure that all urgent tasks are carried out by trades on the ground in an efficient, timely manner.
For this role you will need a have good organisational skills, work well under pressure, and have a flair for impressing and pleasing clients, while remaining patient and open to change.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive and distribute emergency jobs through the day to ensure same day resolve
- Maintain budgets to ensure spending is kept below expected levels
- Source trades that are reasonably priced and trustworthy - also includes setting them up with all information
- React quickly to issues (phone/email) to maintain excellent service levels
- Responsibility for the main office phone
- Prioritise and organise daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly tasks such as: meter readings, inspections, inventories, check ins/ check outs, compliance
- Ensure excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Organise seasonal competitions (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, New Year)
- Deliver remarkable customer service levels
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous experience in property management or lettings is essential
- ARLA desirable (though the company would support this qualification)
- IT literacy
- Organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
This is a very busy and demanding role but also a rewarding one, with a great team culture and the opportunity for progression. Interviews are taking place this week so do not delay if this sounds like you.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.