- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 22 Januar 2020
Salary up to £30,000
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
My client, a multi-award winning and highly regarded national managing agent, is seeking a Property Manager to join their small team in the Warrington office.
In 2019 the business' many achievements included awards at the PMA's and NOTB, being named in the Top 50 Places To Work in a renowned property publication, becoming a Carbon Neutral organisation and supporting 40 employees with their IRPM exams.
The successful applicant will be experienced in leasehold block management, highly organised and a team player.
- Maintain timely, polite and professional communications within all correspondence, exceeding client expectations, advising client of management set-up
- Update all development directors on a weekly basis
- Compose and produce any correspondence as agreed with the development Directors or as necessary for each individual lessee, each block relevant or each entire development (as relevant)
- Ensure a professional handover of a development from/to a previous/incoming managing agent
- Maintain and locate development plans as necessary
- Read, understand and interpret legal documents such as leases, Mems & Arts, freehold documents and contracts relevant to the developments within your portfolio and to ensure the terms of these documents are upheld by any associates relevant
- Keep up to date with all relevant legislation and to comply with the RICS code of conduct
- Conduct and minute any meetings of directors, AGM's, EGM's and residents meetings
- Draw up and present service charge budgets to resident directors
- Receive and confirm relevant lessees of assigned developments of whom should be referred to Credit Control
- Issue service charge cover letters along with standing order mandates
- Prepare draft budgets within a minimum of 6 weeks before year end
Services and Assets
- Ensure all mechanical and electrical assets on site, such as lifts, gated entrances and emergency lighting has an annual maintenance contract in place and that items are tested during monthly site visits
- Put in place and maintain any service contracts in accordance with client requests to include but not limited to cleaning, gardening, window cleaning, parking control, door entry and bin store clearance
- Draft, produce and issue any relevant Section 20 notices relevant to your assigned development as necessary
- Manage any on site employees that may be present at your developments and to ensure they have the appropriate training, facilities, and equipment
Health & Safety
- Ensure any Health & Safety documents and reports are up to date in accordance with legal requirements and client requests
- Ensure all developments have relevant insurance policies in place including but not limited to Buildings Insurance Cover, Directors & Officers Cover, Mechanical & Engineering Cover. Commission and manage any insurance re-valuation that may be due for the development
- Discuss and develop with relevant development directors and/or leaseholders plans for major works projects suitable to the development and budgetary restrictions
- Arrange and implement schedules of major works as appropriate, or alternatively refer to dedicated surveyor to project manage
- Perform a site visit to each development as per Management Agreement in order to inspect and ascertain any general maintenance, electrical repairs, faults and service requirements for that development. A written report is to be issued in the 48 hours following each site visit
- Receive and manage reactive maintenance calls and emails on all developments as and when, including those assigned to other Property Managers as part of working as a team
Salary and package are competitive. Interviews are taking place in the next few days with a view to an immediate start. Leasehold experience and driving licence essential.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.