- GBP25000 - GBP35000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 17 Januar 2018
Our client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, is currently looking for a Lettings Property Manager to join its Head Office in London. Managing a portfolio of assured shorthold lettings flats, with the majority based in zones 1-2, you should possess demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- Asset Management: Consider rental returns and set marketed rent levels with the assistance of local lettings agency's. Negotiate new lets, renewals and terminations accordingly. Manage the overall rent roll to achieve client's desired returns.
- Repairs: General maintenance of properties, instructing contractors, obtaining quotes, raising job instructions, ensuring work is completed within an acceptable time frame and to satisfactory standards.
- Refurbishments: Suggest and oversee minor (Where a CDM Principle designer is not needed) refurbishments to achieve and preserve rent roll. Refer and co-ordinate larger schemes with the building surveying department in the firm
- Customer satisfaction: Meet and greet new tenants on the developments explaining our management role and providing necessary contact information.
- Oversee Assistant Property Manager workloads and manage on-site concierge if appropriate
- Pre-tenancy: liaising with agencies (both internal and external) to ensure properties are ready for occupation by new tenants and all offer conditions are fully met before move in.
- End of tenancy: Negotiate deposit releases and arrange re-marketing as appropriate
- Reporting to the client in a pre-agreed format (quarterly or monthly)
- ARLA qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Evidence of working within property management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Numerically strong.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please apply online with your current CV.