Property Manager - Surveyor/Senior Surveyor
- GBP40000 - GBP45000.00 per annum + benefits, car allowance and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Gewerbe
- 23 März 2018
Senior Management Surveyor - MRICS - London - Commercial Trophy Assets
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Plus car allowance, pension and benefits package.
A top UK leading real estate advisory firm are seeking a chartered senior management surveyor to join their London office advising an investment house on their mixed commercial portfolio.
This is a long standing client where they have been advising on two of their existing funds for a number of years. Their client is currently raising capital for their third fund so there will be a huge level of involvement in the early stages of new assets and the full asset life-cycle.
The portfolio includes trophy assets across commercial mixed use, office, retail and industrial.
Key senior management surveyor responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolio effectively and identify asset management opportunities across the portfolio.
- Resolve day to day management issues effectively.
- Liaise with all relevant parties including the client, contractors and tenants.
- Work closely with the client to maintain the relationship.
- Involved in tenders and presentations.
- Work with the facility managers on the multi-let assets and assist in the production of service charge budgets.
- Process tenant applications and provide recommendations for the client.
Key senior management surveyor requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Previous commercial management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply online with your CV in word format.