Property Manager (London)
- GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 8 März 2019
*Booking in Interviews for next week*
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a privately owned multi-disciplinary that has decided to expand their property offering in Central London. It is a key role for the business as the initial portfolio under management is derived from a relationship with a developer client, for whom my has built a multi-faceted service delivery. The successful individual will need to come in and hit the ground running managing three sites c.500-600 across Central London. High levels of customer service are essential as you will be working with Directors at each development. You will need to demonstrate a strong track record of providing excellent customer service to residents of mixed developments, have the ability to think on your feet and take responsibility an ownership for the schemes you will manage. The role of Property Manager is your chance to have a frontline, client facing role that will impact an influence the customer and help my client create places where people want to live.
This is a predominately site based role however the position will include work from their offices in Victoria as well as some home-working opportunities. Whilst support will be provided from Head Office the successful individual must be comfortable working independently.
- AIRPM qualified or working towards
- Excellent knowledge of Property Management, Service Charge, H&S and personal safety.
- Experience of complex residential facilities management or similar experience of inspecting and assessing quality defined criteria and implementing solutions.
- Any mixed use experience would be beneficial
- Ability to manage staff - This role will cover the management of three Building Managers
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then please apply online with your most recent CV.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.