Property Manager | In-house role
- NZD80000.00 - NZD90000.00 per annum + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7 Oktober 2019
Auckland based private property investment and development organisation is seeking to recruit a versatile property manager to work autonomously on their focused prime asset portfolio. Working with the Head of Asset Management and as a key player in their in-house property team, this role offers excellent exposure to a breadth of duties for their impressive national property portfolio.
As the business continues to invest in further assets, develop existing and maintain their high-level of service to existing customers, tenants and investors they are looking to expand the team to balance growth and customer service.
Working as an integral part of their in-house team based in their Auckland CBD offices, you will be afforded excellent exposure to a variety of duties for an establish client-side property investment firm. The position provides a great opportunity to work with an experienced and motivated team of property professionals. Key duties will entail:
- Lease management and associated administration
- Front-line point of contact for tenants / occupiers
- Recording and monitoring all financial transactions in relation to lease obligations
- Document management and maintaining schedules
- Co-ordination of projects and maintenance matters typically to suit in-bound tenants or to meet landlord obligations.
This excellent client-side role will provide a balance of day-to-day operational portfolio management, along with development driven strategic elements with an onward pathway to the asset management.
To be considered for the role of you are likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree educated with 3-5 years' post-graduation experience gained working in commercial property management
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills to work on numerous matters concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active and highly organised with an appreciation of the wider goals and core operations of the group.
- Enthusiasm to pick up on new sector opportunities and duties relating to property management. For example, projects and fit-outs, development, investment management and asset management support
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact either Christian Lawrence on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.