Property Manager - Graduate
- NZD50000.00 - NZD60000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 30 Januar 2018
A New Zealand owned and operated business holding multiple contracts for Management in the public space is looking for a property manager to join their Property division. In this role, you will be assisting with the work flow on a busy portfolio.
This business has a welcoming environment in modern offices in Auckland City. The surrounding team are property professionals proud of their work and culture. This role will be well supported and reports into the National Director of Property.
The proactive person in this role will assisting in providing a major client with contract management services, with core responsibilities including:
- Ensure efficient running of the clients portfolio (all lease reviews, renewals, lease negotiations, project management, client communications)
- Financial accounting services
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Liaison with key stakeholders and professionals
Most importantly, you will ensure administrative and financial matters are effectively managed, tenant relationships are fostered and maintained, and client communication is delivered in a professional manner.
Some form of work experience is preferred and candidates with current or previous Real Estate or Property experience will be highly considered. You will ideally have 6 months to 2 years experience in a property related field.
Ideally you will have the following attributes/experience in:
- Dealing with a variety of clients;
- NZ Legislation experience;
- Tertiary educated; property or similar
- SAP system experience;
- Excellent communication, written and verbal;
- Professional, energetic and empathetic demeanour
This is a great opportunity for a property graduate - a full time role that is remunerated well and to market standards.
Please pick up the phone and contact Sharee Aitken on 09 303 9093 or email at email@example.com for further details about the role.