Property Manager (Bristol)
- Up to GBP22000.00 per annum + bonus, further qualifications
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 15 November 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for an award winning, independent, reputable letting agent in Bristol. The role will involve working within a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to contribute to the smooth running of the growing managed portfolio as well as providing fantastic customer service.My client is looking for people who want a career rather than just a job, and are happy to fund the ARLA qualifications post-probation for the right people.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service and ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements
- A problem solver with a get up and go attitude, be good at dealing with both clients and tenants and be well presented
- Working for a leading and well respected brand name in the industry
- Two years previous property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in a face to face customer service role
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Ambitious and a real desire to succeed - ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Proven Leader with excellent problem solving capability
- Polished & Well Presented
- Genuine interest in property and people
- Full clean manual driving license is a must
- Previous property management experience or experience of managing a team essential
- Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable but full training is available if desired
1 in 4 Saturday's 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish 5 days in every 4 weeks)
Salary will be dependent on experience - up to £22,000 plus a fantastic commission/bonus structure
allowing the new team member to start earning immediately leading to a realistic OTE £25,000-27,000.
26 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Apply with your CV and a paragraph on why you believe you are suitable for the role.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.