Property Manager / Assistant Asset Manager
- Verhandelbar + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 22 März 2019
Bledisloe Property Group is an Auckland based privately-owned property investment company. The business has been involved in the New Zealand commercial property market for decades and more recently in the Australian commercial property market. Bledisloe continues to take a long-term investment position with a specific focus on value-add acquisitions.
In order to support the management of their mixed-asset commercial portfolio, Bledisloe Property requires a property manager to work with their Senior Asset Manager and General Manager. This is a superb opportunity for someone currently operating as an assistant property manager wanting to the take the next step or a property manager, with a desire to gain exposure and associated career progression into the higher-level strategic aspects of asset management.
The role will have an overriding objective for maximising value through high client and tenant satisfaction levels and being accountable for an allocated portfolio of their commercial assets.
Your main focus and responsibility will be running the day-to-day property management of a diverse commercial property portfolio in Auckland and Australia, efficiently and accurately. You will be working alongside senior experienced property experts where you will gain significant exposure in negotiating new and existing lease deals, building refurbishment projects, and applying analysis to property investment opportunities.
- Preferred tertiary qualification, ideally a bachelor's degree with emphasis in property or related subject
- 3- 5 years' experience in commercial real estate with the ability to demonstrate excellent property management knowledge. Experience in other core related areas such as commercial leasing or valuation would be a bonus.
- Some experience in lease transactions incorporating rent reviews and lease renewals.
- A passion for real estate with a good understanding of feasibility and property investment fundamentals, backed with some knowledge of the Auckland market.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills for working on a variety of duties
- A highly customer/client-focused individual who strives for excellence
- Self-motivated with ability to work both autonomous on key aspects of property management.
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your interest via the link above.
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please contact their exclusive recruiter, Cobalt Recruitment and Christian Lawrence on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.