Property Manager (APC Support)
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4 September 2018
Looking for someone to support your study towards APC?
Cobalt is looking for an experienced block property manager to work for a well established chartered surveying practice in the North London. Our client have just undergone a major re-structure and are now working from newly refurbished offices.
The role is to manage a leasehold portfolio of properties in Central London, with much of the portfolio based in premier postcodes such as Hampstead and Marleybone. As such we are looking for sharp and dynamic professionals with strong communication skills who can demonstrate an ability to be self reliant and well organised.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience managing a leasehold properties, however you are also required to have a rudimentary understanding of AST management, as the portfolio involves elements of both. An in depth understanding of the following is required;
- Production of service charge budgets.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and kept to an excellent standard.
- Develop long standing working relationships with all clients.
- Attend, chair and minute AGM's, Director and Resident Meetings.
- Issuing of Section 20 notices and overseeing major works projects, being the main point of contact for all maintenance staff and contractors.
- Assist with the development and progression of staff.
- Tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments.
This exciting opportunity comes with a generous salary and includes a pension and private health care. Our client prides them-self on their staff development and, knowing that property management is not always the easiest of tasks, our client have created an innovative, fast paced and essentially, fun place to work.
What's more, as a chartered surveying practice our client are also able and wiling to offer APC support.
If you'd like to hear more about this role, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.