- USD120000.00 - USD160000.00 per annum
- North America & Canada
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 7 April 2020
Our client is a progressive and privately held Owner/Operator that manages more than $2.5 billion dollars' worth of multi-family properties in numerous states across the nation. They are seeking a detail-oriented Property Controller to oversee tax management and overall Accounting of their ever-growing nationwide portfolio.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and the accounting requirements of real-estate organizations
- Ensure proper protocols are in place for accurate and prompt financial reporting
- Utilize existing accounting systems to automate processes and reporting as necessary
- Review all tax-based financial statements, & oversee the preparation of detailed audit workpaper in connection with month, quarter and year-end financial audit and reporting processes
- Reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers to general ledger and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with property management to research and explain budget to actual variances, and share these explanations with leadership to be utilized in monthly management meetings
- Manage annual Building Operating Expenses reports; prepare annual operating budget and revised forecasts
- Conduct lender & loan compliance reporting and activities (i.e., preparing financial packages for lenders, TC201, RPIE, etc.)
- Support CFO with ad-hoc analysis requests
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial-minded individual that wishes to be actively involved in decision-making for a fast-growing organization. Someone that will drive innovation that allows the company to thrive and has a personal desire to keep their careers on an upward trajectory. In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with partnerships, family partnerships
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, ideally a CPA
- 8-10 years of relevant accounting experience in property management, financial analysis, and/or investment fund management
- Direct property Accounting experience for an Owner-Operator is strongly preferred
- Excellent leadership skills with an inherent desire to mentor and support staff at all levels
- Competitive Base + full benefits: 401(k) company matching, medical, dental, vision
- Commuter benefits program to use pre - tax funds for savings on mass transit
- Wellness programs to promote employee health and self-care
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.