Property and Asset Management (Hotels)
- SGD7000 - SGD13000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 23 April 2020
Our client is a family office in Singapore and they have a global portfolio of challenging assets, including several hotel projects and retail establishments as well as some alternative real estate investments.
It is a lean team reporting to their Head of Property and this is a new role and a growth headcount for them. They're seeking a senior Asset Management professional with strong hotels and hospitality background to lead in the asset management and upgrading work for their overseas projects.
The role will offer the successful candidate a good working environment alongside a young and dynamic team.
- Management of profit and loss of properties (hotels, commercial, among others) and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee project management, SPA/ HMA negotiations, leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
- Provide asset management related inputs during underwriting and due diligence of potential direct investments
- Develop and manage relationships, inbound and outbound, including partners, managers, agents, and advisors, etc.
- Strong Mandarin abilities to deal with Chinese counterparts (business-critical and essential).
- Able to read, write, speak fluent business Mandarin and look at contracts in Chinese.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate and asset management in APAC (including Singapore, Australia, Japan, USA) and strong financial analysis skills.
- Good hotels management experience for international 5-star operators and owners.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge and track record of property development and project management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Travelling on a regular basis when investment activity picks up again in H2 2020.
Please apply immediately to Simin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.