Property Analyst - Contract
- NZD100000.00 - NZD120000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Analyse
- 11 März 2018
A Property Analyst is needed to support the Transactions team, with dual responsibility of providing analytical and valuation support.
Cobalt Recruitment is recruiting for a specialist investment manager with over $1 billion in funds currently under management in New Zealand. This reputable organisation has experienced considerable growth across its commercial portfolios in the last 5 years. There is currently the need to cover maternity leave for one Analyst, however this could lead to a permanent role at the end of the contract due to the considerable ongoing growth of the business.
Your surrounding teams are leaders in their field delivering investment performance through Asset management, property management, leasing, and finance operations. In this role you will be focused on acquisition due diligence, cash-flow projections, tenancy analysis, modelling, research and feasibility work, and managing valuation information flow.
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following
- Strong excel spread sheet skills
- Robust numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of valuation methodologies and retail property drivers
- Understanding of property fund management industry with a focus on investor returns
- Understanding and awareness of market transactions
- Tertiary qualification in property / valuation / finance
- Current NZ real estate valuation and/or analyst experience, preferably within the Auckland region - 2 years minimum experience
- Experienced in building advanced feasibility and economic return models
- Proven self management and organisational ability, including planning, control, prioritising and timeliness in delivery
- Team player - supportive of colleagues with a style that promotes collaboration
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-moving and occasionally unpredictable environment. The position will be based in Auckland, travel will be required occasionally. The remuneration package for a role at this level is exceptional.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please contact Sharee Aitken for further details on the position and to arrange a meeting.
+64 9 303 9093