Portfolio and Asset Management Associate - UK
- Verhandelbar + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Management
- 22 August 2019
Portfolio and Asset Management, Associate/Associate Director - UK Retail Assets
A top European Private Equity House is seeking a Portfolio and Asset Management Associate/Associate Director to join their London office focusing on their UK Retail Portfolio.
This portfolio comprises of shopping centre and retail warehouse assets across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
As a business they currently manage over €10 billion of their investor's assets across the UK and Europe and are in the process of raising capital for a new venture.
This is the perfect opportunity for a commercial Portfolio/Asset Manager with strong numerical and analytic skills to join one of the most highly regarded private equity houses within the UK and European market.
The key responsibilities are:
- Prepare asset level business plans and cash flow projections.
- Maximise operating performance, including minimising operating costs for responsible assets
- Develop and implement asset leasing and sales marketing strategies.
- Work closely with the Acquisitions team in the underwriting and due diligence of new investments.
- Monitor investment performance through the review of monthly/quarterly property financial and operating statements.
- Keep senior colleagues informed of significant asset and portfolio events.
- Be comfortable managing and working very closely with third party service providers (including property and asset managers, leasing and investment agents etc.) and joint venture partners, ensure investment performance is in-line with the business plan.
Portfolio and Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS would be beneficial.
- Highly numerate with strong analytic and IT skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong understanding of the investment structure.
As a top business within the private equity real estate market, they are able to offer a fantastic working environment, whilst providing a clear pathway for career progression with plenty of incentives along the way.
Salary is from 70,000 to £95,000 per annum - dependent on level. Plus benefits package: annual bonus, private health-care, pension and life assurance.
Their office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.