- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Analyse
- 3 Mai 2019
On behalf of Stride, one of New Zealand’s leading listed property companies, Cobalt are recruiting for an Analyst to join their Investore fund management team here in Auckland.
Stride Property Group (SPG) is an NZX listed stapled group comprising Stride Property Limited (Stride) and Stride Investment Management Limited (SIML).
They are primarily investors in New Zealand office, retail and industrial property. SIML is a specialist real estate investment manager.
This analyst position will be part of a recently established fund management team focussed on Stride’s NZX listed fund, Investore, which specialises in large format retail assets and has an ambitious growth strategy. Alongside this will be the opportunity to work across the wider business function.
The main purposes of the role are:
- To provide commercial analytical support to the business in relation to current investments and new business opportunities
- To support the funds management function of the business.
In your new position you will have relationships with all divisions within the company including management and Directors, with key tasks including but not limited to:
- Undertake property investment analysis to support the business in making informed, evidence-based decisions;
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments;
- Assist in the due diligence process for new business;
- Support the preparation of market disclosures, and any investor relation material
- Liaise with other parts of the wider business to finalise investment analysis and reporting;
- Monitor financial or operational performance of individual investments to ensure portfolios meet risk goals.
- Provide analytical support to assess the financial and value impact of alternative strategies within existing investments and funds
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A NZ recognised tertiary degree in Property or Finance (e.g. Economics, Property, Valuations, Finance, Commerce/Business)
- 1 to 5 years prior experience within the Property sector (e.g. Commercial Valuations, Property/Development Analysts)
- Possess a high financial aptitude, commercial acumen and ability to analyse financial data from budgets, business plans and valuations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the capacity to produce high-quality reports, analysis and presentations under tight deadlines
- Strong numerical reasoning and well-developed financial modelling skills with an understanding and working knowledge of asset management software
- Relationship management experience, and a customer/client focus
- A high level of flexibility and the ability to work hard in a demanding environment
Career enhancing opportunities with an employer of this calibre don’t frequent the market very often. If you are looking for entry into a direct investment platform within the property market this is a fantastic opportunity to achieve that objective.
If you’re interested to learn more about this opportunity please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.