- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 9 März 2018
One of the premier investment management businesses in Europe, currently seek a UK Portfolio Analyst to join the business, in London.
Responsible for performing the analytical duties across UK multi-let industrial assets, the successful candidate should possess demonstrable experience in a similar position and be able to manipulate models in Excel to a high standard. The individual would also be responsible for reporting on budgeting for the performance of the assets and preparing recommendation proposals for lease transactions.
- Lead the budgeting process for lease assumptions, Opex, and Capex, offering technical support to AM teams, collecting, reviewing and challenging assumptions from the field, providing tools to analyse consolidated results and guidance in order to meet country targets.
- Adhere to monthly reporting processes, which include updating the portfolio rent roll, operational metrics, arrears, capital management, and lease pipeline review.
- Build and maintain a monthly and quarterly library of reports to track a variety of performance measures such as leasing activity, occupancy, product offering / characteristics, AM workload, analysis of vacancies.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly reports for lenders.
- Prepare recommendation forms for all new lease approvals and capex to be submitted to the advisory committee.
- Develop relationships with asset managers, participate in meetings with service providers and prepare due analysis.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position, ideally working with multi-let assets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manipulate bespoke cashflow models in Excel.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please submit your CV.