- Verhandelbar + full corporate benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Analyse
- 17 Januar 2019
Salary up tp £45,000 plus benefits and bonus
- To provide fund, asset and modelling/analytical support to the Funds Management team across European funds.
- To contribute to corporate initiatives extraneous to individual fund, such as new business development, asset recycling, equity raising and corporate finance transactions.
- Maintain and develop flexible and user-friendly Fund Models, responsible for input/output data and sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis and regular hold/sell analysis.
- Provide asset and portfolio-level analysis as required by both internal and external stakeholders (Funds/Portfolio Management team, other departments, investors, banks).
- Assist in the asset performance across mandates in line with investment strategy by working alongside Fund/Portfolio Managers providing oversight of implementation of asset/portfolio strategies conducted by European Asset Management teams.
- Continually update the "live" AFMs, including capex, leasing and sales information.
- Support Funds/Portfolio Management team in production and consolidation of annual/bi-annual business plan and cash flows, and monitoring/assisting the Asset Management team in the preparation of the plans.
- Assist Funds/Portfolio Management team in review of monthly/quarterly Investment Performance Tracking (IPT), analysing variance of actuals to budget, and ensuring that forecasts are promptly and accurately updated each month/quarter.
- Support Funds/Portfolio Management team in managing investment underwriting, investment committee approval process and documentation, modelling, transaction due diligence, debt financing discussions and negotiation, working closely with external stakeholders, investors and local in-country Transaction teams.
- Co-ordinate the production of monthly/quarterly reporting, including monitoring schedules
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree (2.1 minimum) in Real Estate, Finance, Science, Business, Accounting or Law
- MRICS or other Chartered Surveyor qualification an advantage
- Knowledge and applied professional understanding of the principles and practices of institutional investment management, capital markets, global trends, and portfolio analysis as it relates to Real Estate
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.